Monday, February 27, 2006

23 Squidoo!

After having gone through a state of being del.erio.us for the past couple of weeks, I found a link to squidoo.com on Pye in the Face and now I'm hooked. This is a natural progression that was just waiting to happen. Del.icio.us is pretty addictive. I have to confess that I've spent way more time than I've meant to collecting links about everything from baby care to RSS. I've become a virtual pack-rat.

Apparently so haven't some other geeks out there, so thank you to the fine folks at Squidoo for coming up with the perfect outlet for all that tagging and posting out there. Sign up for free and you become Lensmaster of what ever domain you wish. List your favorite links relating to a particular subject and include a brief description of what you are linking to. So far I've only done one lens which can be viewed here.

More lenses coming soon!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: