Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Parenting LOTD

Eureka! A childcare site that "gets it"!
I've spent the past 3 days looking for affordable daycare for Chloe for Mondays Thursdays and Fridays. After googling and looking thru the yellow pages, I resorted to a list that I had printed out when I was in my 1st trimester and basically I'm reduced to calling every name on a 3 page list since there is no website I can find that will match seeker to provider. So far, about 1/3 of the numbers I called are either not in service, or shoot me into a caller ID system. The next third have been answered by people that barely speak english and the rest are either booked up or don't take infants.

So, thank you, littlestarbuddies.com for posting your rates, your hours, location, and basically all the information a parent is looking for when they try to arrange child care!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: