Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Real Parent Trap

This is one of those things that really makes me want to do more database/type web design. I spent about 2 hours today looking for daycare via the web. I can't think of a better topic for a database driven website with clean nav and dynamic pages. Instead , every site I went to was a candidate for "Web Pages That Suck".
So I think I'm going to have to do a new Squidoo lens on Salem daycare. At least until I can develop a site that 1) gives information on what one should ask a potential daycare provider 2) puts the cards on the table about rates and 3) provides solid information about openings, hours, and locations. I want a site that functions like bostonworks.com. I want to be able to type in my address, my cost range and the age of the child and the hours I am looking for and then get listings that fit my criteria along with e-mail links to the providers.
Stay tuned!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: